Training (learning & development) is one of the most important aspects for the growth of any organization. Pragmatic is happy to introduce a powerful software application - Learning Management System (LMS) to foster collaboration between trainers and trainees by efficiently administering, documenting, tracking and delivering online coursework. It also helps to increase engagement, boost communication and thus build a sense of community.
Organizing your content into modules or courses is a breeze with our LMS.
Benefits of our program:
- Cost-effective and user-friendly
- Can be scaled to multiple users
- Automates communication and tracking
- Provides built-in reporting and dashboards
- No need to worry about data security and maintenance
- Faster deployment owing to simple setup and integration
- Deliver online education courses or training programs to multiple locations
Who can use it?
An LMS can benefit practically everyone, including SMBs, MNCs, Educational Institutions, Government Agencies, as well as variety of organizations, within which, it can be used across all departments, including:
- Human Resources
- Support & Services
- Training & Development
Our LMS addresses the following:
- Virtual Classroom - Virtual emulation of a real classroom with trainees and trainers interacting with each other.
- Facilitates Learning - Building programs and courses, so as to facilitate learning and discussions at the pace best suited to the learner.
- Administration - To conveniently manage assignments, course catalogs, enrollments, training, instructors, trainees, etc. and to streamline repetitive tasks.
- Data Storage - To ensure all the tests and assignments submitted by trainees are secured on cloud at a specific location and accessed whenever necessary for viewing or making any edits.
- Material Sharing - To ensure all the informative material is located at one dedicated place and shared between the relevant people.
- Instant Messaging - To quickly pass on messages to multiple trainees simultaneously.
- Online Meetings - To arrange a virtual classroom (meeting) so that the trainer can easily interact with trainees.
- Employee onboarding - Employers can use our LMS to help newcomers learn more about the company culture, understand business procedures, products and services, and acquire relevant skills.
- Access from Anywhere, 24x7 - Our LMSs being cloud-based, one can easily access their materials from anywhere and at any time.
- Works Offline: Content can be accessed offline and the system will automatically sync and track the progress during the next login.
- Tracking and Reporting - One can easily track user-level goal progress, knowledge gain and return on investment and accordingly make one’s training course more engaging and effective.
- Meet Regulatory Compliance - Many industries have legal and regulatory requirements to train, assess, and report their employees for compliance purposes. Our platform helps achieve this purpose easily.
- Cost Savings - Due to the reduced travel, training expenditure and minimized facilities, the platform considerably helps save cost.
- Virtual Meetings
- Instant Messaging
- Document Management System
Virtual Meetings with Zoom Meetings
Now you can create and join Zoom Online Meetings from Odoo. It’s Key Features are:
- Any Odoo User can create Meetings
- Seamless integration between Odoo and Zoom
- Fully Automated way to schedule meetings
- Fully SSL secured meetings.
- Zoom Meeting can be password protected.
- Select your Timezone
- Multi Company and Multi-User Support
- Works with Enterprise and Community Edition
- Works with free and Paid Zoom Meetings accounts
Messaging with Odoo Discuss
Odoo Discuss is an easy to use messaging app that brings all your communication into one place and seamlessly integrates with the Odoo platform. It’s Key Features are:
- Allows you to send and receive messages from wherever you are in Odoo
- Manage your messages and notifications easily from within the app
- Create channels for team chats, conversations about projects, meeting coordination, and more in one simple and searchable interface.
Document Management System
This feature provides for automatic storage of Odoo attachments in OneDrive/Google Drive/DropBox and gives instant access to users via web links. It thus allows users to work with files comfortably in the cloud storage, while the results are fully available in Odoo. It’s Key Features are:
- Files are synchronized automatically between OneDrive/Google Drive/DropBox and Odoo. No manual intervention is required.
- Synchronization is bilateral i.e. files placed on OneDrive/Google Drive/DropBox can be easily accessible through Odoo. Similarly once the attachment is placed over Odoo, it will sync the data and data is available over Onedrive.
- Synced attachment in Odoo opens via URL to OneDrive file. Preview of these documents depends on OneDrive/Google Drive/DropBox configurations.
- OneDrive/Google Drive/DropBox is used for business and sharepoint purposes. The files are created and kept in a Systematic Folder in the cloud.
- Users can define the time interval for Scheduled Actions to run to sync the data between the OneDrive/Google Drive/DropBox and Odoo.
- If a user removes the attachment from Odoo, it will automatically delete the same attachment from OneDrive/Google Drive/DropBox.
- If a user updates an attachment in OneDrive/Google Drive/DropBox, the same attachment will be automatically updated in Odoo.
- Users can select where to store attachments, either in cloud or both. Storing attachments in OneDrive/Google Drive/DropBox will be a better practice as it will make Odoo faster because Odoo database storage will not be used for storing attachments.
We employ a per-registered user pricing model, which can be scaled to accommodate the growing learning needs of your company.
Want to take learning to the next level by choosing the LMS that has everything for mentors and mentees to work better together? You're just a click away.