Odoo OneDrive integration
Pragmatic has developed new module to sync data between Onedrive and Odoo. Now user can keep the data wither on both the locations or over the one drive only. With this feature user can manage the database and keep it clean.
Odoo OneDrive integration Features
Steps to configure the OneDrive synchronization
- Install our Pragmatic Odoo Onedrive Syncing module
- Go to the OneDrive Application page and sign in with your account.
- Add new Application: specify a name and create an application.
- Add new Web platform and allow implicit flow. The Redirect URL is your Odoo's instance URL with '/get_onedrive_token' in the end.
- Check 'Live SDK support'.
- Generate new password and use it for Secret Key. User should copy both App Client ID and App Secret.
- In Odoo go to Settings -> Users and Companies -> Companies
- Put the Client Id and Secret Key into OneDrive Settings.
- By clicking on the button 'Login and Confirm' for first time, it will be offered to authorize the user whose cloud will be synchronized. After successful authorization, both buttons will appear ‘Upload to Onedrive’ and ‘Download from Onedrive’.