Odoo - Configuration & Validation Service
Pragmatic Verified Odoo Installations
In the spectrum of Odoo downloads and installations based on self-help documentations to system configurations based on trial and error method, the chances of Odoo failure are high. Customer Grievances: The top ranked in the list of complaints raised by Odoo users are the failure to obtain proper results/ reports expected off the system. We at Pragmatic, being the experts on Odoo OpenERP, from its Tiny days to the current Odoo avatar, thought of putting together a list what we call as the
Downright Odoo Configuration Checklist (DOCC)
- End to End Business Configuration for Odoo with configuration check and Business Workflow evaluation
Absolute Validation Service (AVS)
- Automated Odoo Validation Service to address those issues faced by Odoo users
Pragmatic Implementation Meth-odoo-logy
Our meth-odoo-logy in implementing Odoo is with the vision to involve the Client!
A detailed configuration based on the client Demography, Business Vertical, Expectations from the system.
Pragmatic defines a method where the customers requirement is interwoven with the best practices of Odoo implementation. There are a few core modules that are mandatory irrespective of its use for the customer that needs to be installed for proper functioning of Odoo, Pragmatic takes care of such basic and interrelated modules in one-go there by making it trouble free for the end user in making odoo functional at minimal efforts
Pragmatic Verified Odoo installation Benefits
- Personal on-premise or remote operational instruction by experts on Client’s Business Domain
- Confidence in knowing that any concerns are just a call or visit away by contacting Pragmatic Professional Support Centre
Double the Benefits:
- Experience PERFECT Odoo Implementation with Pragmatic Verified Installation
- Receive a Total of One Year Extended Support on Odoo apps/ installation/ Configuration Assistance
- Ensuring that the Baseline installation will work with the actual Business flow of the Clients, clear picture of the Odoo feasibility mapping would be shared with appropriate timelines and costs
- On-site visit/ Remote assistance to inspect and advise client on all utilities, and rough in requirements as per work order
Downright Odoo Configuration Checklist
Our meth-odoo-logy in the process is to have a detailed configuration based on the client Demography, Business Vertical, Expectations from the system.
Refer our Installation Checklist (Technical) for the technical part in setting up Odoo in the cloud. You can as well use Odoo in the SaaS, or “on-demand”model, offering Odoo SaaS (Software as a Service) which is delivered by a hosting supplier and paid in the form of a monthly subscription that includes hardware (servers), system maintenance, provision of hosting services, and support.
Approach: Modular Configuration
- General Settings
- Admin Settings and prerogatives
- Finance and Accounts
- Warehouse and Inventory
- Sales and Presales
|Configuration||Steps||Description||Settings Done||Status||Pragmatic Expert Comment|
|Accounts & Finance|