This app adds the feature of creating Meetings in Odoo calendar with Google Hangouts. This app also adds the features of create meeting as google calendar events directly from odoo. Calendar meetings in Odoo will automatically be linked into Google Calendar Events. When the user clicks the phone icon, the user will redirect to join a meeting page and enter the Meeting code, then join. Now you do not need to separately sign in to google calendar. Everything happens through Odoo. It is completely secure.
How It Works?
- Create a Google account in Gmail if you don't have one.
- Get the client id and key details from Google APIs Platform.
- Configure the company's Google Account Details inside Odoo.
- Please Verify User Authentication.
- Create a meeting in the Odoo Calendar.
- Generate the Google Hangout Meeting by selecting Subject. Add Attendees, Starting Date,End date and Description.
- Save the Meeting.
- When User clicks the 'phone' icon and user will redirect to join a meeting page.
- Multi Company Support
- Multi User’s Support
- Works with Community and Enterprise Odoo Edition
- Connect to Google Hangout Meeting directly from Odoo
- Backed by our 3 months bugs free support
For Google Calendar configuration follow the following steps
Here are the Steps to get Client ID and Client Secret key from Google API Platform
- Go to Google APIs platform to generate Google Calendar API credentials. Log in with your Google account.
- Go to the API & Services page.
Search for Google Calendar API and select it.
Enable the API.
- Select or create an API project to store the credentials if not yet done before. Give it an explicit name (e.g. Odoo Sync).
- Create credentials.
- Then you can create a Client ID. Enter the name of the application (e.g. Odoo Calendar) and the allowed pages on which you will be redirected. The Authorized redirect URI is your Odoo’s instance URL followed by ‘http://localhost:8069/get_auth_code’.