Odoo import Purchase order
At Pragmatic, we have developed an app where users can import all the purchase order data into Odoo very easily
The app supports both file formats i.e. Excel and CSV. So user can import excel file or csv file directly into Odoo.
Easy Imports of Invoices
Both excel and csv files supportive
Simple to use and fast paced operations
For importing Invoices,
Go to Invoicing app-> Customers->Import Invoices
After clicking on Import Invoices user will see a new window as shown below
A. In this window the user can select the type of the file i.e. CSV or XLS file.
Select Customer for creating customer invoices. Select Supplier for creating supplier invoice
C. Invoice Stage available:
Import Invoices in Draft Stage If user want to automatically confirm the purchase order after importing then please select this option.
D. Select Account:
There are two options:-
- Select Odoo default account from product configuration. If user select this option don’t add account numbers in CSV/Excel.
- Use account numbers in CSV. If user select this option add account numbers in CSV/Excel file.
In CSV/Excel file user can insert following data fields:-
- INVOICE ID NUMBER
- PARTNER [Mandatory field]
- PRODUCT [Mandatory field]
- QUANTITY [Mandatory field]
- UOM [Mandatory field
- PRICE [Mandatory field]
- DATE [Mandatory field]