This app adds the feature of creating an Odoo meeting with Zoom Meetings as a mode of meeting in Odoo Calendar. This app also adds the feature of joining Zoom Meetings directly from Odoo. Odoo Zoom Meeting Integration allows us to seamlessly schedule meetings in Zoom with Odoo. A meeting in Odoo will automatically be linked into Zoom. A convenient way to work with virtual teams. Now you do not need to separately sign in to Zoom Meetings. Everything happens through Odoo. It is completely secure. You can work with free and paid accounts of Zoom.
How It Works
- Create an account in Zoom if you don't have one.
- Get the client id and key details from Zoom.
- Configure the company Zoom Account Details inside Odoo.
- Create a meeting in the Odoo Calendar.
- Add attendees to the meeting.
- Generate the Zoom Meeting by selecting Time zone, time and date.
- Save the meeting.
- The meeting shows up along with Zoom meetings link in the Odoo calendar of attendees.
- Connect to Zoom Meetings directly from Odoo.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Zoom Meetings page.
- Any Odoo User can create Meetings
- Seamless integration between Odoo and Zoom
- Fully Automated way to schedule meetings
- Fully SSL secured meetings
- Zoom Meeting can be password protected
- Select your Timezone
- Multi Company and Multi-User Support
- Works with Enterprise and Community Edition
- Works with free and Paid Zoom Meetings accounts
- Backed by our 3 months bugs free support
Zoom and Company Configuration
Navigate to Settings ---> Users & Companies ---> Companies
Here are the Steps to get Client ID and Client Secret key from Zoom
- Go to the link: https://marketplace.zoom.us
- Create an App in Zoom
- Fetch the Client ID and Client Secret of the App
Zoom Meeting Details in Odoo after creation
Meeting creation in Zoom
Meeting in Zoom after creation
Configuring Zoom Meeting Password
This option will allow Odoo users to connect to Zoom Meeting only if password is provided.